I try to treat my hair as good as I can and keep it healthy but with my job as a model it isn’t always that easy.
First of all a good hairdresser for curly hair is not always easy to find on the job or beside it. Natural curly hair and straight hair needs different treatments. Not every hairdresser knows how to handle curls.
I’ve always counted on my mom to do my hair in my daily life. Even when living by myself I try her to do my hair as much as possible thats why you’ll see she helped me out in the video up here. Thank you mom!!!
Today I want to share with you the hair mask I’m using nowadays. It’s all natural and made by yours truly and some help from internet and family. Having dry hair forces me to find ways to keep my curly hair hydrated.
I try to use this hair mask once a week. Letting it in my hair for at least 45min. Honestly, more than once I’ve waited hours to rinse it out and the effect is good as well.
I listed all the ingredients I used and some of their utility below.
Hope it will work for you as well as it does for me.
You can always let me know your own experiences or maybe you got tips for me…
DIY Hair mask
- 2 Eggs ( glossy hair, hair loss, stimulates growth, thickening hair, adding volume)
- Raw Honey (Honey stimulates growth and prevents damage)
- Mayonnaise (calms frizzy hair, defines curly hair and helps the growth)
- 1 Avocado (moisturiser, preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth)
- 2 Bananas (nourishes hair, promotes growth, repairs dry hair, prevents grey hair)
- Jojoba oil (promotes the elasticity of curly hair and conditions the curls)